Saturday, March 29, 2008

Either Way, it's Cold.

Chris over in How'da be a Pimp already addressed this topic a little while ago, but recent events have encouraged me to further comment on it.

When I woke up this morning, it was snowing. That's fine though, that's been happening on and off for the past two weeks. Apparently we are getting a storm tonight, so it wasn't surprising when the snow started to come down almost horizontally. I was fine with all of this, but then something strange happened.

The snow changed.

Today, we watched the war between Spring and Winter as it switched from rain to snow as each side tried to take dominance over our city. At one point I saw it both rain and snow at the same time. It was at that point where I gave up, closed the blinds and retreated back into the depths of my house.

-PlayerOne

"An Afro is the symbol of a man" - Flip Shot

No comments: