Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Follow Up

I feel slightly ashamed... Coming back here after so long, with my tail between my legs... I would like to have an excuse, and I could say I've been busy but that would be a slight lie. I have been busy, but there's always time for Slices of Cake Inc.

You should see the offices though. Personally, I had no idea interns could survive off coffee grinds, expired vending machine chocolate and those little yellow sticky notes for a month. Smart little buggers.

On a brighter note, I'm going to be in a web-based commercial for a local teen outreach program called Youthspk, or something like that... I won't give too much away, but I'm supposed to be a drug addict pressuring other people to do drugs. Apparently it's the cool thing to do, and lord knows I want to be cool. Maybe I'm getting the message the commercial is getting across wrong, though. Anyways, I'll try to link it here as soon as I can. Seriously though, these series of commercials are trying to help kids relate to this program, and hopefully they will make a difference with the kids who need help.

Surfing the internets yesterday, I came across this picture that just felt right. You know the feeling, when you see something that is simply perfect for something that's been lying in the back of your mind. I'd like to add that I don't take any sort of credit for the picture, all I did was crop it a bit. So, I present you with a picture of what my idea of what The Players would look like.


I'm the one with the suit!

Well, if we want to get technical, the one with the black suit. Do you want to get technical? Do you really?



Yeah, that's right. Now we be gettin techical. Word.


-PlayerOne


No comments: